I don't do an awful lot of memes because usually it's the same old questions (and I always have the same old answers). This one caught my interest, though, from @MovieNut14, aka Anna at Defiant Success. I've been enjoying reading her and her take on some of the classics, so you just might, too. Very few links in this one.
1. Movie you love with a passion. No question or hesitation: 2001: A Space Odyssey
2. Movie you vow to never watch. Tough one. Caligula, probably, despite my interest in everything Peter O'Toole does.
3. Movie that literally left you speechless. Star Wars
4. Movie you always recommend. American Graffiti or Dr. Strangelove. Haven't seen anyone disappointed
5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie. John Wayne/Humphrey Bogart/Sean Connery/Katherine Hepburn/James Stewart/Jean Arthur/Barbara Stanwyck/George C. Scott/Jack Nicholson/Nicole Kidman/Robert Downey Jr.
6. Actor/actress you don't get the appeal for. Who the Hell is Danny McBride and who did he blow to become a star? Most of the Ken/Barbies on the CW and Fox shows. Oh. And Alex Cord. And Andrew Prine.
7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you'd love to meet. Connery. He wouldn't give me the time of day, unless I paid for the golf game...and the beer at the 19th hole.
8. Sexiest actor/actress you've seen. (Picture required!) Oh. Claudia Cardinale.
9. Dream cast. This almost happened—the original version of "Lonesome Dove" written by McMurtry and directed by Bogdanovich: Henry Fonda, James Stewart, John Wayne, Ryan O' Neal, Cybill Shepherd. Can't kick about the version we got, but...wow!